Dr. Jyotsna Verma
Liver Transplant Consultant
Liver Emergency Helpline
( 24 Hours )+91 9266882222
Liver Disease and Liver
Transplant Consultation+91 9266782222
Liver Transplant Helpline+91 9868048711
Liver Disease Helpline+91 9266782222
If You have Skype
Call at VIBER+91 9868048711
Contact at WhatsApp+91 9868048711
Dr. Jyotsna Verma (Liver Transplant Consultant - India)
Dr. Jyotsna Verma worked with the pioneers of this field when Liver Transplant in India
was in its developing stage and has been an invaluable asset in the development of Liver Transplant in India with Dr. A. S. Soin and Dr. Subash Gupta
. Her experience is unmatched in India in the volume of work she has done for patients and donors undergoing liver transplant operations as well as counselling them and their families.
She has also been trained at Kings College Hospital, London
under the guidance of Dr. Nigel Heaton, Dr. M. Rela and Dr. John O' Grady
in Cadaver Organ Donation
and has passion to create awareness about Organ Donation in India
to save many more lives with organ failure.
With her experience of dealing with about 12500 liver disease patients and personally coordinating more than 950 Liver Transplants, she established this website www.indialivertransplant.com
to help, guide and educate liver disease patients and those in the need of Liver Transplant. She wishes to share the moments faced by end stage liver disease patients, liver transplant patients and their family members.
Dr. Jyotsna Verma cherishes a dream to develop a "Deceased Donor Liver Transplant Program" in India like Europe and United States of America, and is working hard to materialize it. She has started an "Online Consent" for organ donation after death for the first time in India through her website.
The Process of Liver Transplant
is highly complex and the patient and his family members have to face a lot of Medical, Financial and Legal problems. Her sole aim is to provide them relief by proper Guidance, Education and by answering thousands of queries in their minds related to this complex and expensive medical treatment. This can reduce the complexity of this whole process to a large extent and ultimately result in completion of this procedure with full satisfaction.
Above all, she believes that "Informed Decision" is the key to a Successful Liver Transplant
and provides knowledge, and satisfaction to liver disease patients and their families.
Milestones of Dr. Jyotsna Verma in the field of Liver Transplant in India:
- Coordinated logistics of First Liver Transplant of a Patient from Pakistan
- Invaluable role in completion of 100 Liver Transplants in South Asia at a single center.
- Coordinated logistics of India's First Combined Liver and Kidney Transplant
from two donors, Master Ganesh Nehru (15 yrs Old)
- Started "Patient Education Classes" for the first time in India at SGRH (Sir Ganga Ram Hospital)
after training at Kings College Hospital, London
- Coordinated logistics of India's first Combined Liver and Kidney Transplant
in an adult from two separate living donors
- Coordinated logistics of India's first Dual Lobe Liver Transplant
from two separate liver donors donating right and left lobe respectively, Mr. Appu Chetiar (from South-India)
- Awarded for "Peerless Coordination" by a patient from Pakistan settled in Saudi Arabia (Mr. Malik Kazim)
- Coordinated logistics of India's first successful Re-Transplant of Liver
, Mr. Suman Kapoor (Two sons donated - one initially and other 18 months later)
- Coordinated logistics of India's First and World's First Successful Domino Liver Transplant
- Coordinated logistics of World's first successful Swap Liver Transplant
- Invaluable asset (Ref. Dr. A.S. Soin) in completion of about 600 Liver Transplants in India with a single team which has now fragmented into several teams.
- Established the website, www.livertransplantconsultant.com
to help, guide and educate Liver Disease Patients and those in the need of Liver Transplant
-Appointed as an Executive Trustee, HOPE Trust, and working to promote Organ Donation in India
to save many more lives with organ failure
- Started an "Online Consent" for organ donation after death for the first time in India.
- For the first time in India she has started "Patient Counselling Clinics" in various states of India
- Addressed the First Press Conference at Hyderabad, related to patient education about Liver Disease and Liver Transplant
Procedure - "Liver Transplant in India - Transplant Coordinator's Perspective"
- Coordinated Noida's first Adult Living Donor Liver Transplant
at Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Coordinated Noida's first Pediatric Liver Transplant
at Fortis Hospital, Noida
-Invited speech/presentation on "Patient Issues in Liver Transplantation", at the Constitution Club of India, New Delhi
- Coordinated Noida's first; Cadaveric Donor Liver Transplant
at Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Selected presentation on "Liver Transplant in India - Transplant Coordinator's Perspective" at ISOT - 2012, Taj Land Ends, Mumbai
-------------- To be Updated Soon
Consult regarding all your problems related Liver Disease, Liver Transplant, Living Donor, Cadaveric Donor, Pre-Transplant Preparation, Peri or Post Transplant Care, Organ Transplant Act in India and abroad, Liver Transplant in India, China, Singapore etc.or any queries related to this field.
Send your latest following reports for an expert opinion by Dr. Jyotsna Verma:
CBC, LFT, PT(INR), S.Creatinine, Alpha Feto Protein (AFP)
USG/CT Scan Abdomen, Current Treatment / Medicine Chart
India Liver Transplant provides information on liver transplant in India and abroad, cost of liver transplant, success rate of liver transplant, liver transplant in China, liver transplant in Delhi, about pros and cons of liver surgery, treatment for common liver diseases, cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis, liver donor, risks to liver donor's life, cadaveric liver transplant, liver cancer treatment, liver transplant medicines, post liver transplant life, care, precautions and sucess rate, acute liver failure by India's most experienced liver transplant coordinator Jyotsna Verma who worked with pioneers of Liver transplant surgery in India, Dr. A. S. Soin, Dr. Samiran Nundy, Dr. Subash Gupta, Dr. Vivek Vij, Dr. Rahul Kakodkar, Dr. Vinay Kumaran, Dr. Mohammed Rela, Dr. Anand Ramamurthy, and worked with best liver transplant team at Liver Transplant Unit Sir Ganga Ram Hospital(SGRH), Institute of Liver Transplantation and Regenerative Medicines, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon and Fortis Hospitals, NOIDA and has been to ILBS (Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences).
Last Update: 2018/11/27 Next Update Due:2018/12/25 Test Update(Japan, Korea, Switzerland and France) :2018/11/22
All rights reserved. Universal Copyrights (Sans USA) - 38911022 and 17914070 © (2012-2016)
[Liver Transplant in India]: Dr Jyotsna Verma ( Liver Transplant Consultant(India) )
This page provides information on:
cadaveric donor liver transplant, liver transplantation, pediatric liver transplant, liver transplant procedure, re transplant of liver, dual lobe liver transplant, sir ganga ram hospital, sgrh, combined liver and kidney transplant, liver transplants in south asia, process of liver transplant, organ donation after death, donor liver transplant, deceased donor liver transplant program, liver transplant patients, end stage liver disease patients, liver transplants, kings college hospital london liver transplant, organ donation in india, liver transplant operations, successful liver transplant, liver disease patients, cadaver organ donation, dr john o grady, dr nigel heaton, dr m rela, development of liver transplant in india, dr subash gupta, dr a s soin, liver transplant in india, liver transplant